National Registry of Cooperative Extension Programs & Assets (NRCEPA)
This work is supported in part by New Technologies for Ag Extension grant no. 2020-41595-30123 from the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture. Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
About the National Registry
This tool enables Cooperative Extension professionals to register their projects, programs, or curriculum for nationwide collaboration among Cooperative Extension colleagues.
- The intent of this tool is to assist Extension professionals to quickly find other like-programming efforts across the system to reduce duplication of work, and help speed up access to digital assets that would be useful to the development of new programs.
- At the request of Extension leaders, the NRCEPA provides ready-access to a living database of efforts across the system in order to rapidly respond to system-wide funding opportunities.
- When registering a project, program, or curriculum, users are invited to add any digital assets they feel may be helpful to their peers nationally for download. This includes evaluation tools, images, videos, text for campaigns, and more.
- Auto-segments Cooperative Extension programs by program area including Ag & Natural Resources, 4-H/Youth Development, FACS, Community Development, Immunization Education, and Urban Extension.
- After submitting your program, project, or curriculum to the registry, you’ll be able to return anytime to make updates.
- Dynamic search helps users find what they need quickly by keyword.
Become A Partner
The Extension Foundation partners with national Cooperative Extension organizations to focus information captured about Extension projects, programs, and curriculums in the National Registry. New question pathways are created in partnership with these organizations to help obtain the most relevant information.
We invite Cooperative Extension organizations to partner with us and lead the identification of questions most relevant to their program areas. Please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Follow @NRCEPA on Twitter to receive real-time updates of newly registered programs!