- With some special exception, only fee-based courses offered through campus.extension.org (Campus) will be included in catalog.extension.org (Catalog). No further request for listing is needed for fee-based courses.
- For courses or events requesting the Extension Foundation to collect fees:
- Complete the Fee Request form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The form must be signed by a fiscal representative of the requester’s institution. Funds will be distributed to the address provided by that fiscal representative.
- Special Note: Catalog is capable of offering optional pricing methods such as those listed below. Be sure to annotate any desired optional pricing on the form, or attach an extra page explaining pricing preferences
- Bulk purchasing: This allows for a different price to be charged when someone is purchasing multiple seats in the course/event. For example, a single seat might cost $20, but someone purchasing 5 or more seats might pay $15 per seat.
- Bundled purchasing: This method allows a single price for multiple courses. For example, a teacher or CoP might have 5 courses/events. Each one might cost $25. But, if they were to purchase 3 of those courses/events as a bundle, they might pay $60 instead of $75.
- Coupon discounts: This method would give a purchaser a percentage discount in price if the purchase can enter a correct discount code. An example is that a teacher offers an online course for $50. But, this teacher could provide a code to selected participants which would give them a 20% discount, resulting in a $40 cost instead of the $50. This discount could be as much as 100%, making the course free.
- Invoice purchase: A purchaser could submit an invoice (generated by Catalog) for payment. Once the payment arrives, a Catalog administrator acknowledges payment, and the purchaser is automatically enrolled in the course/event.
- Differentiated purchase: Procedures can be established that allow for different pricing depending on certain student characteristics (like state of residence) or some other unique characteristic.
(Procedures Effective 21 September 2017)