New! Workforce Development National Assessment and Framework Fellowship
The Extension Committee on Organization and Policy (ECOP) Workforce Development Program Action Team (PAT), in partnership with the Extension Foundation, seeks a Fellow who will assist in the development of an interactive data set of Workforce Development program offerings offered by Cooperative Extension across all regions. The Fellow will work as a team member in coordination with the ECOP PAT leadership, Extension Foundation Partnership and Development Coordinator, the Workforce Development PAT Fellow, and the Workforce Catalyst.
The Workforce PAT is seeking a Workforce Development National Assessment and Framework Fellow to:
- Develop National Assessment:
- Use the National Registry to identify types and levels of workforce and related programs and activities across all 112 LGU’s.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of the workforce entries via data cleanup and follow-up contacts and emails.
- Develop the first ECOP National Workforce Framework working with the ECOP Workforce PAT and leadership.
- Organize working groups using Connect Extension
- Manage working group outputs
- Work with Extension Foundation publications to produce a white paper by Sept 15, 2022, to share at NEDA.
- Visit NIFA in Kansas City, MO to meet with stakeholders and discuss the future of Cooperative Extension Workforce Development.
Time Period and Funding
Support for this fellowship is a flat $20,000 for a period of 9 months beginning April 1, 2022. Funds can be used to support the portion of an FTE commensurate with the incumbent’s current rate of salary and benefits.
To apply for this position please complete the online application here: https://registry.extension.org/220678732690867
The Workforce Development Extension Network Fellowship is housed within the Extension Foundation, reporting to the Partnership and Development Coordinator. This is a virtual position with some travel to meetings. Personal office equipment will be required for daily work.
Please complete the online application by March 23, 2022, for consideration.