The Extension Committee on Organization and Policy (ECOP) Workforce Development Program Action Team (PAT), in partnership with the Extension Foundation, seeks a Fellow who will assist in the development of an interactive data set of Workforce Development program offerings offered by Cooperative Extension across all regions. The Fellow will work as a team member in coordination with the ECOP PAT leadership, Extension Foundation Partnership and Development Coordinator, the Workforce Development PAT Fellow, and the Workforce Catalyst.
The Workforce PAT is seeking a Workforce Development Extension Network Fellow to:
- Develop an Extension Network for Workforce Development
- Create a process and identify a point of contact at each LGU
- Connect and engage LGU liaisons and others in a Connect Extension group
- Establish a series of digital engagements with and for the Network.
- Facilitate the creation of a formal peer association like NECI or NUEL.
- Connect with the Department of Labor and share across the network programming and insights. (Co-promotion and engagement)
- Visit NIFA in Kansas City, MO to meet with stakeholders and discuss the future of Cooperative Extension Workforce Development.
The successful Fellow will demonstrate existing knowledge of workforce development and knowledge of Cooperative Extension, who is passionate about building the foundations for future programmatic efforts nationwide.
Time Period and Funding
Support for this fellowship is a flat $20,000 for a period of 9 months beginning April 1, 2022. Funds can be used to support the portion of an FTE commensurate with the incumbent’s current rate of salary and benefits.
To apply for this position please complete the online application here:
The Workforce Development Extension Network Fellowship is housed within the Extension Foundation, reporting to the Partnership and Development Coordinator. This is a virtual position with some travel to meetings. Personal office equipment will be required for daily work.
Please complete the online application by March 22, 2022, for consideration.