New for Extension Foundation Members: Video Resource Library in Connect Extension
The Extension Foundation has created a database available for Cooperative Extension professionals from Extension Foundation Member Institutions. This member resource was designed to provide Extension Professionals with concise and succinct tutorials, tips, and introductions on various subjects. It can be found on the main navigation of Connect Extension and is visible to Foundation members. To get your free Connect Extension account, register at connect.extension.org/join.
The database can be sorted by topic areas using the search tool. It can also be filtered down by keywords. At present, there are approximately 60 videos made available in this database. The current topics include:
- Social Media Tutorials
- Accessibility & Inclusivity
- Impact Collaborative Innovation Skill-Building Experience (ISBE) Blocks
- Zoom Tutorials
- Mural Whiteboarding Tutorials
- Using Extension Foundation Tools, including Connect Extension
- Leadership Training & Tools (Coming Soon)
- Facilitation Tools & Tips (Coming Soon)
The Extension Foundation staff also encourages members to utilize this form found in the database to make video resource requests or additions. For questions about the Video Resource Library, please email email@example.com.