New! Extension Foundation Project Management Assistant
The Extension Foundation is seeking an individual to assist in the management of projects, project communications, management of the project database, and general support. This contract is 1 FTE and will include supporting the work of the Extension Foundation Project Management Specialist, Partnership Development Specialist, and Leadership Development Specialist. This position will assist the leadership of people, teams, and partners with communications and project management support. This position will report to the Chief Operating Officer of the Extension Foundation while working collaboratively with the Project Manager, the Partnership Development Specialist, and the Leadership Development Specialist.
Statement of Work for the Contract Effort
The work of the Extension Foundation Project Management Assistant will focus on the support of all aspects of Foundation projects. This work will focus on assisting with application development and management of projects, project communications, project relationships, project progress reporting as well as work to assist with the recruitment and management of Key Informants and the Extension Foundation Facilitator national network. Data management and relationship building with excellent written and verbal communications will be critical for success in this position. Position expectations include:
- Assist with creating and managing project databases, applications, communications, and project team contact information.
- Assist with the reporting pipeline to describe success of projects and outcomes of project efforts.
- Assist with written and verbal communications with current and potential projects, partners, and facilitators.
- Provide support for setting up calendar invitations, Zoom sessions, virtual meetings, recording minutes, and managing critical communications for meeting information to clients.
- Assist with managing the partner database, assisting to ensure all partner communications are documented appropriately.
- Assist with organizing and recruiting Impact Collaborative Key Informants and managing the Key Informant database
- Assist with scheduling and communication with Key Informants, Partners, and Facilitators.
- Provide support for setting up Zoom sessions, virtual meetings, recording minutes, and managing critical communications for meeting information to clients.
- This position will work remotely. Knowledge and experience with virtual work and computer skills are necessary for this position.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have:
- Their own computer equipment and internet access.
- Ability to work remotely including; knowledge and experience with virtual work, time management skills, and computer skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in remote teams
- Strong interrelationship skills
- Strong organizational skills and project management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience applying various technologies to teaching, learning and engagement activities.
- Preferred software skills: Google Suite of tools (Microsoft Office tools equivalent), Hubspot, Slack, Moodle, video creation and editing, Survey Monkey, and working with the Zoom platform.
Contract conditions and terms:
This will be a fixed-term contract or a land grant university contract/buyout.
Contract Timeline – 1 year – April 1, 2021-March 31, 2022 with potential for up to two years with excellent work performance.
March 10, 2021 until filled Accept letters of interest and resumes
April 1, 2021 – Start date for Extension Foundation Management Assistant
Interested persons should apply here: https://form.jotform.com/210684088425156
Your letter of interest should describe why you are interested in supporting this important work as well as your experience or academic background in the diverse project management arena.