The 2016 Membership Handbook is pending Board approval.
For 2016, the membership fees are the same as last year, which are based on the 2014 Smith-Lever 3(b) and (c) and 1890 Extension (Section 1444) lines. Basic Membership is 60% of the former 2014 eXtension assessment. Premium Membership, which provides deeper discounts, premium services, and opportunities for innovation funding, is 75% of the former 2014 eXtension assessment.
Thank you to all our members for your three-year commitment to the eXtension Foundation which launched last January 2015. The majority of you are members at the basic or premium level. We are deeply grateful for your support.
All members and non-members receive:
- Access to create content and services using the eXtension basic platform (i.e Ask an Expert, community publishing with Create, Learn Webinars).
- Access to free and fee-based professional development offerings.
Basic members receive:
- Opportunities to participate in the i-Three Corps.
- Basic-level discounts on new professional development offerings (our first offering is free to all members: Impact Statement Reporting Course developed at Oregon State University by land-grant communications professionals specifically for Extension professionals). There is an $80 per person fee for non-members.
- Basic-level discount for our virtual and face-to-face events such as our Conference, March 22-25, 2016 in San Antonio, Texas. Basic members save $50 per person.
Premium members receive all of the above benefits, plus:
- Opportunities for funded innovation projects (three Fellows and nine Innovation Projects were selected for funding among Premium Members in 2015).
- Premium-level discounts on new professional development offerings.
- Premium-level discounts for our virtual and face-to-face events. For example, save $100 per person on the eXtension Conference, March 22-25.
- Use of the the eXtension Moodle Platform to offer free and fee-based courses.
In 2015, the first year of your three-year commitment, we achieved important milestones toward reaching our goal: to provide outstanding professional development and foster innovation among Cooperative Extension System professionals to increase their ability to deliver greater impact, locally and system wide. Highlights are on our blog.
The cumulative results of reaching these milestones will be demonstrated at our National eXtension Conference, March 22-25, 2016, San Antonio, Texas.
Feel free to contact Christine Geith, CEO, (email@example.com) or any of the Board members to answer any questions you may have and discuss eXtension’s expanding benefits for your Extension professionals.
We thank you, and all of our partners and volunteers who share our vision and generously continue to contribute to our shared work for the Cooperative Extension System.