Request for Applications! Grant Proposal Development Strategist
August 1, 2022 Application Deadline
ELIGIBILITY: U.S. Based Grant Writer or firm that provides grant writing and grant coaching support to project teams.
APPLICATION: The deadline for receipt of your grant writing consulting/support proposal is August 1, 2022. A proposal and a resume should be submitted here: https://registry.extension.org/221955446654060
Extension Foundation, founded in 2006, is a 100% virtual, member-based network supporting approximately 32,000 Extension professionals at 112 Land-Grant Universities. The Extension Foundation is part of the Cooperative Extension System (CES), which encompasses all U.S. states and territories. Extension Foundation is a national organization and operates as a multi-state entity: we are incorporated in Missouri. Given the broad geographic distribution of our staff and Board of Directors, we are a virtual organization highly reliant on video conferencing and other tools for collaboration in addition to email. All staff and contractors work remotely from home.
The Grant Proposal Development Strategist position will work with the Extension Partnership and Development team and program development teams on various grant opportunities. The Foundation works with multiple Universities/Colleges on various RFAs and grant concept notes and proposals, including a breadth of topical areas.
Services Desired: Seeking support to analyze opportunities, develop response strategies for RFA’s, and develop proposal design documents. Skills are expected in the following areas:
- Ability to thoroughly read and understand all types of RFAs and provide a high-level outline of design requirements
- Skills to work with a Program team and develop one or more strategy scenarios to address the requirements of the grant while incorporating the pre-determined design principles of the RFAs
- Ability to listen, synthesize, develop and write an outline of draft content for proposals
- Develop and create action checklists/timelines for proposal completion with the grant proposal team
- Develop initial budget elements and costs within the parameters of the RFA and within the design of the grant
- Identify potential partners for the grant in coordination with program teams.
- Work with a team to ensure that the proposal authors address the design documents.
- Work with an editor to ensure the proposal is ready for a winning submission.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
For additional information, questions, or clarifications, please contact email@example.com.
Applications will be reviewed after the due date of August 1, 2022
This contract will report to the Grants Development Specialist. This is a part-time contract role.