ELIGIBILITY: U.S. Based Grant Writer or firm that provides grant writing and grant coaching support to project teams.
APPLICATION: The deadline for receipt of your application is September 1, 2022. A cover letter and a resume should be submitted through this web form: https://registry.extension.org/221955250538862
Extension Foundation, founded in 2006, is a 100% virtual, member-based network supporting approximately 32,000 Extension professionals at 112 Land-Grant Universities. The Extension Foundation is part of the Cooperative Extension System (CES), which encompasses all U.S. states and territories. Extension Foundation is a national organization and operates as a multi-state entity: we are incorporated in Missouri. Given the broad geographic distribution of our staff and Board of Directors, we are a virtual organization highly reliant on video conferencing and other tools for collaboration in addition to email. All staff and contractors work remotely from home.
This position will work with the Extension Partnership and Development team and program development teams on various grant opportunities. The Foundation works with multiple Universities/Colleges on various RFAs, grant concept notes, and proposals, including a breadth of topical areas.
Services Desired: Seeking support for writing and editing grant proposals and working with grant development teams. Skills are expected in the following areas:
- Ability to support teams in developing a proposal narrative based on already completed design documents through the reading and editing of proposals. (Design requirements, strategy scenario, Content Outlines, Action checklists, Initial Budget Elements, and Costs are developed by the grant strategy team.)
- Synthesize grant team members’ input for incorporation into the grant narrative to provide clarity, consistency, and context to make the grant easily read and understood.
- Ensure the grant proposal adheres to application instructions as outlined in grant RFAs and the internally-provided design documents.
- Thoroughly review and edit for narrative quality, content completion, alignment with provided design documents and RFA requirements, formatting, grammar, and punctuation.
- Skills to work with a Program team and develop one or more strategy scenarios to address the requirements of the grant while incorporating the pre-determined design principles of the RFAs
- Develop and create action checklists/timelines for proposal completion with the grant proposal team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
For additional information, questions, or clarifications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed after the due date of September 1, 2022.
To apply for this position, click here: https://registry.extension.org/221955250538862
This contract will report to the Grants Development Specialist. This is a contract role.