New! Partnership and Development Specialist
The New Technologies for Agricultural Extension (NTAE) cooperative agreement (grant no. 2020-41595-30123) with the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA) through a partnership with Oklahoma State University and the Extension Foundation will enter its third year on September 1, 2021.
A key program in the cooperative agreement is the Program Accelerator. The Program Accelerator is a unique partnership between a project/program team and the resources of the Extension Foundation for a year of rapid growth and progress resulting in expanding the team’s local impact and national potential. Our unique methods and a team of catalysts and key informants work individually with each team to produce scalable, better-resourced, and more effective programs and community-based initiatives through a one-year boost of additional support. This program serves all Land-Grant Universities in the United States.
The Extension Foundation is seeking an individual to work with our Partnership and Development Coordinator to further design and develop new partnerships and funding sources for NTAE Program Accelerator projects. This position will work closely with NTAE project leaders and their goals to seek additional partnerships (both capacity and funding) for assistance with projects being accelerated.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop strong relationships with the Extension Foundation team and NTAE Project teams for Year 3.
- Cultivate opportunities for additional engagement and participation with potential partners and NTAE projects.
- Support proposal development and secure continuation/scaling funding for NTAE Projects (Years 1-3).
- Actively work with the Partnership and Development Coordinator in the Extension Foundation to design and implement a partner benefit strategy to encourage collaborative relationships with projects for partnerships and potential funding.
- Assist in the management of a database for all partner contacts and project relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2-5 years related experience required.
- Demonstrated experience in partnership and fund development to support national projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral required.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and work within tight deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable style; a leader who can positively impact both strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Ability to work both independently without close oversight, but also a team player who will productively and entrepreneurially engage with others at varying levels of seniority within and outside Extension Foundation.
- High energy and passion for the mission of Extension Foundation and Cooperative Extension.
- Experience in a virtual, national or global team environment preferred.
To apply for this position please submit your application here: https://registry.extension.org/212305573145853